SG TANZANIA TOURS & SAFARIS
Booking Terms & Conditions
1 . OUR BOOKING PROCEDURE.
Bookings must be confirmed in writing by (E-mail or fax). Bookings must be considered confirmed only when the booking is accompanied by a deposit valued at 30% of the tour price, whose receipt must be acknowledged by our bank. The remaining 70% must be paid 4 weeks before the tour begins.
A 20 % deposit of a quoted invoice price
A full payment of the quoted safari price before the departure date
2. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Any cancellation of a reservation must be in writing, either by e-mail or fax, and shall only be effective upon its valid receipt and acknowledgment.
The following cancellation charges will be made for cancellations:
More than 45 days prior to trip commencement 30% of tour price.
45 to 30 days prior to trip commencement 50% of tour price.
Within 30 days prior to trip commencement 100% of the total tour price
3. No refunds are given for the following:
Lost itineraries amended after departure. Lack of your appearance for any accommodation, service, or activity.
Any amendment by the client of a once confirmed itinerary (change of dates, hotel) will be charged by a reasonable amount, but at least 10% of the tour price.
Payment for any unnecessary details if needed then may be done in traveler’s cheques or cash. We accept Visa cards, American Express cards and MasterCard.
We cannot be held responsible for any road and airstrip conditions, which may make travel impossible at times. Any emergency changes to the initial itinerary are subject to the conditions and rate changes due to weather conditions.
Here, the company and its owner, director, management staff and employees shall not be held responsible for any injury or death to persons on tour, nor for loss or damage to personal property, however, they may be caused. We draw your attention to the fact that there are certain inherent risks present when on Safari, or when engaging in any strenuous physical activity. It is your whole responsibility to get appropriate medical advice, immunization, and whether or not you are fit enough to undertake the trip, prior to departure.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
“Force Majeure “means, any circumstances beyond the control of the company (including and without limitation, acts of God, explosions, floods, tempests, fires, accidents, war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition, sickness, quarantine, any restrictions due to Pandemic Covid 19, government intervention, weather conditions or other outwards occurrences)
If the company is affected by force majeure, it shall be eligible to, and at its sole and absolute discretion, cancel any reservations or arrangements in relation to the visits. Payment will be refunded by the company to you.
9. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All decisions and matters subject to the company’s discretion shall be by an authorized officer of the company. No alterations to the terms and conditions will be made by any of the company’s employees, authorized representatives, or agents, unless in writing by an authorized officer of the company.
If you have any cause for complaints while traveling, you must immediately bring it to the attention of the company’s representative or agent who will definitely attempt to resolve the situation.
The Terms under which you agreed to make the reservation cannot be changed or amended unless that is done in written form through email or fax and signed by authorized staff of the company.